Attorney Richard Griffin knows that people with personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, and social security disability claims need answers to their questions. Information helps you understand the claims process and helps you understand why hiring an attorney is so very important. Attorney Richard Griffin and his law firm the Griffin Law Firm will gladly answer your legal questions if you submit them
Attorney Richard Griffin and the Griffin Law Firm has provided the following commonly asked questions and answers for injury and disability claimants:
Personal Injury – Most Commonly Asked Questions:
- Do you need an attorney for your personal injury, wrongful death, worker’s comp, or social security disability claim?
- How can hiring a personal injury attorney help?
- Can I afford a personal injury attorney?
- What damages can be recovered in a personal injury claim?
- Can I trust the adjuster to do the right thing for me?
- How much is my personal injury case worth?
- Can I have a worker’s compensation and a personal injury case arise from the same accident?
- How do we know which attorney you should hire?
Wrongful Death – Most Commonly Asked Questions:
- Who can bring a wrongful death claim?
- How does a wrongful death claim differ from a personal injury claim?
- Why do you need a wrongful death attorney?
- What is a wrongful death claim worth?
Workers’ Compensation – Most Commonly Asked Questions:
- Do I need a workers’ compensation attorney?
- How can a workers’ compensation attorney help me?
- What is my workers’ compensation claim worth?
- Do I have to go to workers’ compensation doctors?
- What are income benefits?
- What are permanent partial disability benefits?
Social Security Disability – Most Commonly Asked Questions:
- Do I need an attorney?
- How can hiring at attorney increase my chances of receiving my social security disability benefits?
- Are there deadlines for appealing your social security disability benefit denial?
- What are the most common reasons a social security claim are denied?